The Golden Saviors
And each man stands with his face in the light. Of his own drawn sword, ready to do what a hero can.
-Elizabeth Barrett Browning
The world has undergone many cycles and may yet see many more. Heroes of all shapes and sizes occupy those times. In recent memory, Majeria saw a rebirth thanks to the actions of The Heroes of Crossroad City. Their time, however, has passed. In the Age of Faith, Majeria’s salvation now lies with the Golden Saviors.
Dubbed as such by the wealthy citizens of Valencia, the Golden Saviors have risen to significant fame (at least in the region of Maccordia) in the relatively short time they have traveled together. The accolades lauded upon them from the Valencians were due to their toppling of a cultist stronghold located just outside the city. Further exploits, such as bringing the Mage Carter Wilroar to “justice” solidified their renown.
The group currently consists of these core members:
- Jeric Worgrave, The Last Duskblade and Son of Shar
- Santos Eipoc, Lightbearer prophesized to be The Beacon
- Taran the Shamed, Warrior of the Blade, former Samurai and feared Ronin
- Traavor Hollysharp, Druid of the Nightshade Forest
- Darious the White, Templar of Light and companion to Santos
Others who have adventured with the Heroes include:
- Sigfried Chi-Ro, Ranger of Oakdene and Avatar of Cathist
- Tarbold “Curse Dodger” Tallbottom, Fallen Rogue and Victim of the Cult of Adramalech
- Alexander Rodger, Wizard and Thrall of the All Seeing Eye
- Niven of the Emblazoned Blade, Bard and Charlatan
- Sirene, Bard and Fortune Hunter
- Wandavyre Battlefate, Fallen Warrior of Darmordir